At Grace Point Church we are privileged to learn about Jesus together, worship Him together, and serve Him together. As God's children, it is our desire to interact and share our lives with one another. Guests are always welcome at Grace Point. However, it is hoped that after a season of getting to know us, guests will become part of the family. For those interested in joining our membership, we offer the following process as your opportunity to learn more about us and our opportunity to get to know more about you.
1. Membership applications may be requested from a pastor, picked up at the Welcome Desk, or downloaded from our website. You will be given an application and Church Constitution. The application asks if you have trusted Christ as your personal savior, have been (or will be) baptized on your profession of faith, and agree with the covenant, statement of faith and principles of our constitution.
2. You will be interviewed briefly by the Elders and asked to state your faith and desire to unite with the church, and/or asked to attend a Membership class.
3. The Elders, satisfied with your testimony, will recommend you to the church for membership.
4. The church will vote on this recommendation.
5. You will be assigned to one of our Elders as your Undershepherd. He will pray for you, take a special interest in you, and be available for help as needed. This is not in place of – but in addition to – the care of the pastors.